To Parents of Junior Players, Senior Players and Team Officials and Volunteers. It is a requirement for each season to have each player and volunteer register for the season.
The FFA are no longer using “myfootballclub” as a registration tool, and have migrated to the Play Football System.
The link above is the Play Football Self Registration Guide for the 2019 season.
It is important that you follow the instructions on the attached Guide carefully, as a number of players and parents are not following the steps correctly when creating their Football Account and as such are generating new FFA Numbers in the system.
Please take action and register now.
Senior Player Registrations must be completed by 14th February.
Junior Player Registrations must be completed by 1st March
Volunteers and team officials must be completed by 8th March.
No Registration, No PLAY!
TIPS BEFORE CREATING YOUR FOOTBALL ACCOUNT
- Registered to Football before?
- If you are a participant be sure to use the same email address you used to register for previous seasons. This will match with the existing records within MyFootballClub and allow you to link up your history.
- You will not be able to claim your participant history if your email address does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
- Don’t know what email address you used or don’t have access to this address?
- Contact FFSA on 8340 3088 or email email@example.com
- Parent or Guardian?
- Please ensure the Football Account is created in your name not the name of your child or dependant. Once you have created your Football Account you will be able to register any child or dependant.
- Senior Players will be required to have a photo available to upload to the system. This will be loaded onto your Player Card to provide access into season games.
- All Volunteers will be required to have their Working With Children Check details to hand as this must be submitted at the time of registration.
If you require assistance with linking your accounts or your players require assistance at any time please get them to contact FFSA in the first instance, or Play Football Support as per the attached details.
Thanks for your swift cooperation.